The Tollesons

The Tollesons
Barry, Brandi, Gus, Bo and baby on the way!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Day of Daycare

As you can see from the picture Gus wasn't too excited and Bo was wondering what the big deal was! I'm glad, however, that Gus had his meltdown at home at not at daycare. We arrived at 9:00. As I was sitting Bo down, Gus said he wanted to go play in the house. (She has a Little Tikes house in the play room.) When he went over there I went out the door. Mrs. Nina said he never cried...until 2:00! He pee-peed on himself and I guess got upset about that. She didn't find the extra pair of underwear I sent so she put a pullup on him. The whole way home he kept saying "Biper off! Biper off! I need my wunderwear!"
When she asked him if he wanted to take a nap he said no he wanted to ride the pony. So she took him outside to ride the carousel. He never went to sleep until about 4 this evening when he crashed until after 7!! Of course laid back Bo wasn't phased by the new experience at all!!!



(Look at Bo's feet!! Gus wears a 7 and Bo already is outgrowing a 3!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Gus is getting Big! and little man is too cute! I love the first picture of Gus on the sidebar. and also, I'm adding you to my blogroll =)

Jessica