The Tollesons

The Tollesons
Barry, Brandi, Gus, Bo and baby on the way!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

This was Bo's 1st Halloween!!! It started Friday at 2:00 with a Halloween Party at Mrs. Nina's. The kids got to bring candy and dress up. Mrs. Nina, or Grandma as Gus calls her, said Bo was the cutest thing she'd ever seen! He was a baby deer and Gus was the deer hunter! That night we went on a hayride with our church to Kenny's deer camp. It FINALLY stopped raining and we had a good time. Lots of people came and Brenda made lots of deer chili!!! Saturday we left about 5:30 to Trick-or-Treat. We went to our usual houses...which is not many. Bo was teething and Gus was...well Gus. Altogether it turned out to be a fun night for the boys. About 9:00 I got Granny and Carrie Jo and we went to the New Hope Haunted House!! Granny did trust us girls so she got Andy to go in with her. We got to cut line since we had a 91 year old woman out in the cold!!! It was a GREAT HAUNTED HOUSE!!!! I can't describe it...you'll just have to go next year!

The pics below are out of order...I can't figure out how to put them like I want them.


Gus and Bodee on the Gator
"Cheeeeeeese"

My sweet baby with his puppy dog pumpkin!!

Well I tried for a photo shoot...

Momma and Bodee

On his way to Kate's...

The boys and Granny

Baby Deer!

Another tried photo shoot...Gus is trying to get Bo situated...

Sweet Bo

Little Deer Hunter

Pre-Trick-or-Treating...

Gus and Mom on hayride

CJ and Montana


No comments: