The Tollesons

The Tollesons
Barry, Brandi, Gus, Bo and baby on the way!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

All About Bec

We had Mom's birthday party at the Tolleson residence on Sunday, Sept. 12 after church. Nic brought steaks and we had baked potatoes, mac n cheese, salad, bread...I'm hungry just thinking about it. Mamaw and Granny joined us. Hopefully this took Mom's mind off her upcoming surgery for one afternoon!!
Happy Birthday, Memaw!!

Bo, Kason, Karter, Aubree, and Gus help Memaw with the "52" candles!!


So 11 days after Mom's birthday, she decided to go get a new heart. Well, just get hers fixed. She had 4 bypasses to remove 5 blockages. Surgery started about 8 and lasted 2 1/2 hours. Everything went just as they wanted it to. Praise God! I'm actually sitting at the hospital now while Mom sleeps. She hasn't had a cigarette in 3 days and says she has no desire for one!! Oh I hope it stays that way. Her breathing is already better. Recovery is rough but they keep assuring me she's progressing great. Thanks to everyone who has came to the hospital, made a phone call, sent a text message, etc. etc. and mostly for your prayers! Keep praying for a speedy and pain free recovery!!


I swear I find the weirdest things on my camera...
I believe these are the feet of the best two girls I know!!

Bro. Kenny and Michael

Aunt J, Mamaw and Ty

Brenda doing her brain games (: and Barry just waiting...
Mondi, Donnie and Leca

Todd, Shanna, Debbie, and Jerry

Melissa, Carrie Jo, Kenny, and Brenda - Is Bro. Kenny fixing to give CJ and Mel money?!?!

Jerry Ray, Dad, Joe and Mondi
I've had better days...

Is Dad sleeping??

Cause Nic sure is!!!

Got a close up just to make sure...
I by no means got a picture of everyone that came. Thanks again for all the support!! Keep it up!

1 comment:

Jo Ann said...

Hope you mom is doing great. It sounds like recovery is in the making.