A few months ago we took in this room and made it a laundry room. Up until then, the washer and dryer shared our bathroom. My dad and Barry did an awesome job...I've just been lazy getting the rest done!
BEFORE:
Here's the new laundry room right after the wall was put up.
This used to be an office...then a tanning room...now my favorite!
There's the actual new wall. It used to be a door way leading to the living room. Doing this also made a solid wall in the living room which helps alot there, too! Barry added the shelf and hanging rod.
I don't know how I made it without this room for so long!!
AFTER:
Here's the opposite wall AFTER I finally painted it a minty green color!!
I've had this metal sun for awhile, now I get to use it! New curtains to match! They're actually from the kitchen...I'm reusing some old ones in there that Mom fixed for me. Look at me...being all recyclable...my mother-in-law should be proud!! (:
I'm going to add a curtain to these shelves do give it a decluttered appearance...Pinterest project!
The pictures don't do it justice!! I'm very proud!!
No comments:
Post a Comment