The Tollesons

The Tollesons
Barry, Brandi, Gus, Bo and baby on the way!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bo Bear




I think we took our sweet little Gus Buster for granted during his first year. I swear he never did anything wrong! I believe Bo is going to make up for that!! He is such a laid back, innocent-looking little guy. However, don't let those adorable dimples fool you! He pulls up on everything and reaches and grabs whatever he can reach. I always heard babies put everything in their mouth, but I never believed it till Bodee came along! If Gus has it, Bo wants it! It's so cute to watch them fight with eachother (i know i'll eat those words later...). But the more Gus yells at Bo, the harder he fights! I can't turn my back on Bo for a second or he's in to something else. Their personalities are already showing up different!!

No comments: