

Last night about 9:15 Gus came running into the living room where me, Barry and Bo were. He ran around the coffee table and slipped on a book in the floor. I saw him fall but before I could jump up...WAMMM!!! As you can see from the pics he hit his head right on the corner!! I picked him up and Barry checked it out. Blood was running down his little face...I was scared to death! We were debating whether it was bad enough for stitches. I called my mom to get her opinion. We decided since the bleeding stopped we would wait and see. She said head wounds bleed alot anyway. So I sat up holding him for 2 hours until I was sure he didn't have a serious injury. It must have knocked him out cause he NEVER woke up last night!!! (that's maybe the 3rd time in his life!) He's back to his old self today. Eating "pizzi" and watching "Mickey Mouse House" as we speak...
So with 2 boys how many times will I make a post like this one??? (:
No comments:
Post a Comment