Gus' conversations are pretty interesting lately. He puts things together that I didn't know he even knew. We have a few stripes of brown on our comforter and Gus said "What that color, Momma? That chocolate!"
Everything that is a baby Gus will say "like Bodee!". For example if he sees a puppy, he'll say "Baby puppy! Like Bodee!"
He has also started wanting his so-called privacy. He'll go in his bedroom and say "Get out here, Momma!"
He's very protective of Bodee. He will take Bo's night light out and go put it in his dresser drawer and say "Bodee can't reach it."
And if he says "No sir, Bo. No sir!" one time, he says it 100!!!
A conversation we had Wednesday morning was quite amusing. So I am on my way to drop them off and there's a truck turning in front of us. The conversation went something like this:
Gus - "What they doin, Momma?"
Me - "They're turning off, Gus."
Gus - "What they doin, Momma?"
Me - "They're turning off, Gus."
Gus - "Momma, what they doin?!"
Me - "I guess they're turning off the road, Gus."
Gus - "What for?"
Me - "I don't know. I guess they want to."
Gus - "What for, Momma?"
Me - "I don't know, Gus. I guess they want to."
Gus - "Momma, what for?"
Me - "Gus, I guess they wanted to turn off!"
Gus "He go see his momma?"
Me - With a smile, "I guess he's going to see his momma..."
No comments:
Post a Comment