The Tollesons
Barry, Brandi, Gus, Bo and baby on the way!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
What a Week
It started a week ago Friday. Gus started complaining that night that his legs hurt. I didn't think much of it until Saturday morning. He woke up and said he couldn't stand! I made him stand up and he said he couldn't walk! After a little bit he started to walk around pretty slow. In a couple of hours he was playing. He took a nap and woke up with the same complaints. I called the nurse and she said if he's not better by in the morning bring him in. Sunday I took him to Dr. Robert. He had swine flu!!! Gave him some tamiflu and said to get plenty of liquids and Tylenol. I questioned Nurse Anne at AR Children's Hospital to death! She said not to freak out that swine flu is nothing more than a mild case of the seasonal flu. For about 3 days everytime I touched Gus he said I hurt him. We kept him and Bo separate for the most part. My mom had Gus during the day and Monday night. By Thursday he was back to his old self! PRAISE GOD!! But.............he gave it to Barry! Barry said his body has never hurt this bad. He didn't go to the fair with us last night at Glenwood. Gus had a blast!!! He rode several rides and Matt took him and Montana to look at the animals. Then we headed to the rodeo until about 10:00. He conked out in no time last night!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment