1 Peter 1:3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead... (NIV)
Easter was, as always, rainy!! But it was a great day nonetheless!
It started bright and early at 7 a.m. I sent Barry on to church to join the others for breakfast cooking while the boys and I got ready. We got there at 9...just in time to eat!!! I did clean up though while the other women finished getting their kids ready!
At 10, the adults had their lesson and the kids hunted eggs! The older ones hid them while the little ones had a blast finding them. We only got to do it once because it started raining pretty good by this point. They came back inside and we sat down and had our Resurrection lesson. We have this set of 12 eggs...you open each egg to reveal something new...it's pretty neat for the age group we have!
At 11, we joined the others for church service.
We went to Mamaw Ceola's for dinner. Todd and Shanna and Nic and Michelle joined us later, but of course I have not one picture!!
But below are some of the other highlights of our day! (FYI - I found a new way to download my pictures so they do it RIGHT!! It takes a little longer but well worth it if they'll not mess up!)
| Bodee is excited about dying Easter eggs!! |
| Gus being silly while he's waiting for the eggs! |
Jenna joined us for the evening fun!!
If Memaw shows up to church without Juicy Fruit...she's in TROUBLE!!
Me and Jenna Grace!!
Gus drawing his version of the Resurrection!!
Does this dress make me look PREGO?!?! (:
I love my husband!
Family Picture
Bo wanted no part in the "sit down" part of Easter!!! He was putting on a show for everyone...can you imagine that?!?! (:
The kids after their Easter lesson...
This is only SOME of our kids!!
Back - Jayla Furr, Jackson Furr, Grant Strasner, Carter Turner, Kenyon Turner, Gabby Strasner, Emma Strasner
Front - Grace Turner, Jace Furr, Bo Tolleson, Gus Tolleson, Jenna Dow, Milee Harrison, Stailee Harrison, Ally Hogg
(Kinda eerie I know, but it's the only place our church has to hide the eggs!!)
Daddy giving "hints" as to where the eggs are!
I LOVE this picture!!! 3rd cousins...Bo, Gus, Jenna
Chillin out in the play room til church starts!
My precious Bodee!!
Look how handsome my baby looks!!
Most Awesome Big Brother...GUS!! (trying to hid a smile!)
They have my entire heart!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment