Ephesians 6:4, "And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord."
I have an amazing brother and sister-in-law! They went to church together as a dating couple, a married couple, and continue on as a family of 5. Not only do they attend church, but it's very evident in their daily lives that God is priority. I've watched them interact as a married couple and the respect and love they have for eachother is remarkable. And as parents they are just as great; their children respect them and are being brought up well. I can't say enough good things!
Kason is one of the kindest 8 year olds I know! He's always willing to share his things with others and gives hugs and kisses (even when he doesn't really want to but I make him!), he's good with Karter and Adi, and takes care of his things at his house.
When we're all together Kason and Bodee are best buds!
Recently, Kason made a decision that makes me even more proud of him...He chose to accept Christ and be baptized!!! Here are some pictures of the big occassion...
Kason Todd Mounts
Kason and Aunt Lulu
Bo, Karter and Gus taking it all in...(:
A proud daddy watching the receiving line...
Hugs from Uncle Nic!
And from Papaw...
and Memaw...
Uncle Barry...
Everyone takes part!
Is this not the sweetest picture ever...a proud mom and a teary eyed daddy...
No comments:
Post a Comment