The Tollesons

The Tollesons
Barry, Brandi, Gus, Bo and baby on the way!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

T-Ball Time!

Well, Gus started t-ball last year and lasted maybe 30 minutes the 1st practice!! We didn't force him to play if he didn't want to, so home we went!! I didn't figure he would play this year, but when I asked him he was all for it! So I signed him up and off we went to t-ball practice #1...again. He LOVED it!! I couldn't believe it! I also thought Bo would throw a fit that he couldn't be out there too since he is only 3. But, he done fine walking around and playing in the dirt! Gus done great from day one. He plays in the outfield. He's good at catching the ball, batting and running. His throw needs a little work (;

It takes 12 to make a t-ball team. We had 12, but 2 were pretty good so they moved up. Since it was short notice they asked Bo if he wanted to be a part of the team! He was so excited to play like Bubba! He's actually pretty good, but he gets hot real quick and needs to take frequent breaks! His favorite thing is batting! And boy has he got a swing for such a little guy!! Everyone at their first game, May 5, was laughing and ooing and awwing at how cute he was! He looks really little compared to the 4, 5, and 6 year olds!

We went to Dick's and loaded up on all the "necessary" t-ball gear! (I won't let him quit as easily this  year after all that!) Riser Ford sponsored our team so the shirts and caps were donated and we're called the Mustangs!


Before the game started...Bo's already hot and "fweatin'!!"


Ready to play!! So glad he's enjoying it!


At the first practice, they asked each kid what number they wanted to be. Gus said #5! Pretty sure he picked that because of how old he is!! Lol


Aren't they sweet holding hands!!


My lil' t-ballers!!


We ordered shirts before we knew Bo was going to join the team! I asked him if he wanted a shirt that had his name on the back or Lil' Bro!! Look what he picked! So sweet!


Love this!


The Mustangs showing off their names and numbers!

 Coach Jeromy Brewer and his team - Nicholas, Alyssa, Haley, Jena, Kaison, Kolton, Grace, Ty, Jolie, Montant, Gus and Bo


It was HOT!!!




Gus' first time up to bat!!! (Yes, of course, I have it on video too!!)


Gus may have been getting a little bored, but Bodee is ready! (Barry is in the bright green shirt on the right...I think he's coming to get Gus' attention!!)

No comments: