Well he turned 5 almost 5 months ago!!! I have majorly neglected my blog and since I posted about Bo's 3rd birthday I just couldn't leave him out!!
Ever since Gus has turned 5, he can do amazing things! (; He was expecting to start Kindgarten the next day, and it took some major convincing to get him to understand that he would start it would just be a little later!! His legs and arms did get longer though!! Now he's just waiting for his teeth to start falling out! I love this little guy!!
Height - 3 ft. 9 in.
Weight - 36 lbs.
Shoe Size - 12
Clothes - 5T-6
Favorite person - He's definitely a Momma's boy! He loves to tell Bo what to do!
Favorite thing to play - TRAINS!!!!
What he wants to be when he grows up - a train "maductor", fly planes, build garage doors, and run a skidder like Papaw
Loves to have his hair spiked! Has even started going to the "booty" shop to have it cut. When I asked him why he didn't cry like he does with me or Memaw, he said, "because I don't want them to see me cry!" Good enough for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment