Well...if there's anyone out there who reads this blog...(((:
We thought we were done with 2, but God had other plans and I'm soooo glad He did!!
On Jan. 19, Barry and I found out we were expecting #3!! WOW!!! I was completely shocked and he was completely estatic!! (: (and he was the one who always said NO MORE!! lol) We told Gus and Bo and they were so excited! I have them on video screaming!! Sooo sweet!
I got the announcement idea from Pinterest...I lined up a pair of each of our shoes, plus Gus and Bodee's newborn shoes, on the porch swing and took a picture. I put it inside a card that said, "Our home will be expanding by 2 feet come September!" and gave Mom and Carina each one for Valentine's Day! Mom cried, Carina was in shock!! Lol.
We talked about and talked about names! Of course everything I said was stupid according to Barry!! We had it kinda narrowed down to Pax, Henry and Oliver for a boy. The middle name definitely Michael (after Todd). For a girl, we had Vayda, Pippa, and Sadie. Middle name definitely Lynne (after Mom and me).
My first appointment was Feb. 16. Mom went with me. I had an ultrasound and they said my due date was Sept. 24...(I think Memaw was a little mad it wasn't Sept. 12!!)
I went for my 3rd appointment in March. I'd already gained 3 pounds! Yikes! I had my next appointment for April 11, but t-ball practice dates were scheduled in the meantime and happened to be on April 11, too. So I rescheduled for that Friday, April 13. (Daddy's 27th birthday!!) Memaw had to take Mamaw Ceola to the doctor so she missed her very first appointment in 3 pregnancies!! Your brothers were also not feeling well so I had them with me and not at Mrs. Nina's. When I got there I noticed I was the only one there...yay! And no weight gain! Double yay!! (:
I got right in to see Dr. Henson. Gus and Bo were very good while we waited in the room. Dr. Henson came in, listened to that precious heartbeat and asked if I had any questions. I said my morning sickness was pretty much gone but oh my those headaches!!!! He said it was normal because of the sudden rise of horomones and it would go away in a few weeks. Thank goodness! He studied his computer screen a little more and then asked if I was in a hurry. I said no and he left. I started to get a little worried...
He came back in and the ultrasound tech followed!!! He asked if I wanted a sneak peek...free of charge...his thank you to me for having babies!! ((((: YES I WANT A SNEAK PEEK!! So off me and the boys go!! YAY!!!
You were being a little stubborn at first, but eventually flipped over and I found out we are...
Your brothers were very excited to find out they were getting a sister!!! They thought you looked pretty cool up there on that screen. Gus asked where your ears were! The lady was very nice and gave each of the boys their very own picture of you! Bo said, "That's Sadie!" So funny, because we hadn't mentioned names in a while!
I called daddy immediately and told him I got a surprise ultrasound. He was very upset that he wasn't with me, then quickly asked, "Well, what is it?" He was thrilled to find out he was getting a baby girl! (Happy Birthday, Daddy!) I called Memaw next and she cried because she missed it! She was excited too just like everyone else! We met Daddy at Wal-Mart and the boys were so excited to show him your picture! It didn't even sink in that you really were a girl until that night because I was getting so many calls and texts!
Since then, Memaw has painted your room pink. I bought you some Pottery Barn pink gingham bedding from a second hand store that is soooooo cute!!! The very first thing I ordered you was 15 headbands and flower bows from ebay! I just got them in last week!! Also, last weekened I bought you some things at Hobby Lobby. One was a sign that said,
(It's much cuter than the image above, but you get the idea.) I hung it up in your room and Gus asked what it said. When I told him he got VERY angry!! He said it was his room first and he could come in there anytime he wanted!! I finally got him calmed down and he agreed that him and Bo could come him but no stinky boys! So sweet!
I tried to scan a picture of your ultrasound, but it wouldn't work...): I'll also post pictures soon of the up and coming nursery!!! My next appointment is Tuesday, May 15. That's the BIG ultrasound (that I also have to pay for...haha) Pray for a good visit!! Love you already, baby girl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment